Saturday, June 8, 2013

Close of Service Conference

A few months before finishing our service, we have a conference with our entire group. We learn about life post-PC and exciting things like how to close your bank account. Its a great opportunity to see everyone in your stage. In my case, we came to Mada with 27 volunteers and we only lost 3 (to medical issues) in our 2 years. Saying goodbye to my stage will be hard, but I still have a few more months! I'll officially be done at the end of August. And then...who knows. Some pics from COS conference in Mantasoa:

Spent many weeks of training in room 9. I'll miss this place! 

Vanilla Stage

Leaving our mark on the mural at the training center. 
Other volunteers in my region

Vanilla stage finally got a cocktail party at our boss's house!



No comments:

Post a Comment