Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Translations I'm Working On...


*Just because you have big speakers doesn't mean you have to use them to play the same three songs for 12 hours a day...I know they're there and I believe you that they work.

*Just because the tree by my shower blocks my solar panel for a few hours a day doesn't mean you have to chop the whole tree down

*Just because my window is open and doors are closed doesn't mean you should use my window as a door, especially while I'm napping. That's awkward.

*Just because the sun is up before 6am doesn't mean I want to be

*Just because there are 2 “walls” and a whole 6 inches between your house and mine, doesn't mean I can't hear everything you say, especially when you're recapping the whole conversation we just had

No comments:

Post a Comment