Friday, April 20, 2012

New Roommate

So right before vacation I found out that I had a new roommate...a mouse. And because I hadn't seen it but only heard it, I was okay with that. But then I started seeing it. And I felt like it was taunting me. I would sweep my house and leave for 5 minutes only to come back to mouse poop in the middle of my floor. I finally bought some mouse poison and thought that would take care of the problem. But it didn't help for the first week. The highlight (if I can call it that) of my week was when I woke up in the middle of the night because the mouse was in my bed. I didn't want to turn on my flashlight and actually see it, so I just tried to make a lot of noise to scare it away. Needless to say, I didn't really sleep after that. The next day I saw it sitting on my bed again in the middle of the day. I got the broom and started hitting it, but I think it was on its death bed because it didn't really move. It just stayed attached to my mosquito net not running away. I left for a few hours and when I came back it was the in the middle of my floor twitching. And then it died. I liked my previous roommates better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment